A Ten Minute Play Festival: Alaskan Playwrights Performances
2 Performances ONLY — Friday & Saturday
April 27 & 28 • 7:30 p.m. at the Hap Ryder Riverfront Theatre, 1852 2nd Ave.
Directed by Peggy Ferguson / Featuring the Eight (8) Winning Plays:
- The Best Defense, By Amy Marsh of Fairbanks
- The Cat’s Meow, By Gregory K. Shipman of Fairbanks
- Further Reflection, By Tom Moran of Fairbanks
- Sophronia Suellen McClellan and the Dumb Supper, By Linda Billington of Anchorage
- Suki, Suki, By Heath Robertson of Fairbanks
- Apple Pen Tie House Car, By Phyllis Morrow of Fairbanks
- Jimmy is a Maple Bar, By John Paul Kohler of Fairbanks
- April, By Scott McCrea of Fairbanks
All Tickets $25 - Includes light buffet reception following both performances. For credit card reservations: call 456-PLAY
Box Office opens one hour prior to showtime for walk up sales only. No-host bar available.